Trinity Subsurface, LLC is a rapidly growing company that continues to recruit and hire the best team we can. We continue to remain dedicated to our core values of Problem Solver, Dependable, Client Focused, Team Culture, Humbly Confident, and Hungry. Trinity takes pride in embodying these values both in our staff as well as our community.
Trinity is looking for an Accounts Receivable Coordinator (ARC) to work alongside our Billing & Accounts Receivable Specialist (BARS) to ensure that invoices make it where they need to go, and payments are received. Together the BARS and ARC will ensure that our customers have a seamless experience after the work is completed!
- Email & Mail monthly statements to customers
- Send timely invoice reminders to customers
- Confirm receipt of invoices
- Contact customers to confirm billing information & update information in database
- Contact customers’ Accounts Payable and Project Management departments regarding open invoices.
- Assist Billing & Accounts Receivable Specialist with day-to-day Accounts Receivable operations
- Investigate & report customer invoicing inquiries and concerns
- Assist with inboard calls
- Form Relationships with customers’ Accounts Payable Professionals
- Exhibit polite & professional communication via phone, email & mail.
Skills & Abilities:
- Reporting Skills
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Managing Processes
- Analyzing Information
- Problem Solving
- Supply Management
- Verbal & Written Communication
- Easily pick up new software
Education and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent education required
- 3 years of administrative assistant experience
- Knowledge of appropriate software including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, and QuickBooks/QuickBooks Online
- Valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance.
- We hire humble, hungry, and smart teammates with a passion for giving their best in all that we do for our customers, teammates, and the community.
- You will work with a team of great people with diverse talents, backgrounds, and a passion for success.
- We are dedicated to advancing our team members and promoting from within – all job postings are posted internally prior to any external applicants being considered!
- We offer competitive compensation with a base salary and benefits:
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance covered at 100%
- 401k with 3% discretionary match
- 10 days of Paid Time Off
- 7 Paid Holidays
Trinity is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.