So you think you’re great at sales, huh? This is your chance to prove you’re a master meeting getter, and happy to help out with the phone kinda person. We’re looking for a team member that is awesome, loves to eat, and shares our core values of being hungry, dependable, humbly confident, problem solver, team culture, and client focused. This individual must be someone who can help us solve our customer’s problems.
- Must be able to talk to anyone, including people who hang up on you.
- Able to develop strong relationships and understand how to work on yourself.
- Must know what KPI’s, gatekeeper, and closed won means, but most importantly always striving to learn more.
- Able to grab that low hanging fruit and share it at the table.
- Knows how to overcome objections, and turn them into opportunities
- Work closely with the Marketing and Sales teams, to report progress and develop/refine the sales approach.
- Able to donate your time, because we’re always giving back to our team and our community.
- Must be a problem solver, an active listener, and able to know how to handle different situations and people.
Skills & Abilities:
- High School Diploma
- Know how to build relationships and legos
- Must be a team player
- Experience using a CRM
- Prefer an A/E/C background, however the right virtues trump experience
- We hire humble, hungry, and smart teammates with a passion for giving their best in all that we do for our customers, teammates, and the community.
- You will work with a team of great people with diverse talents, backgrounds, and a passion for success.
- We offer competitive compensation with a base salary, commission, and benefits - including health, and 401k with employer matching program, and a generous PTO plan.
Trinity is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.