Trinity is currently looking for experienced GPR Technicians to join our team and grow with us.
Our core values are laid out below; if these values make others think of you, then you are probably the perfect fit for our team!
- Problem Solver: Uses a helpful attitude, effective listening, critical thinking, and team work to assist clients and team members solve their problems.
- Dependable: Trustworthy and reliable. They do what they say and say what they do.
- Client Focused: The ability to exceed expectation and deliver outstanding service by establishing and developing lasting relationships with clients.
- Team Culture: Prioritizing the values your team supports in everyday interactions with team members and clients.
- Humbly Confident: The ability to recognize your strengths and weaknesses while simultaneously using your knowledge to elevate your peers, but without arrogance.
- Hungry: Don't have to be pushed to perform, they are constantly looking for more responsibility, and thinking about the next step or opportunity for the team.Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work in a safe and professional manner.
- Horizontally designate underground utilities with the use of electromagnetic, radio frequency, magnetic and ground penetrating radar equipment.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues and clients to determine scope of work, project limits, limitations and additional options for difficult locates.
- Propose additional options to solve clients’ problems.
- Document work concisely and accurately using standards and agreed upon methods.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Utility Locating Experience (preferably private) required
- Knowledge and understanding of complex utility systems; electric, gas, water, communication, sewer, steam, etc…
- Knowledge and understanding of electromagnetic theory, utility designation best practices and ground penetrating radar application.
- Ability to work independently without instruction or supervision.
- Advanced visual observation skills.
- Advanced problem-solving skills.
- Able to read and understand “as-builts” or plan sets.
- Desire for continued education and development.
- Minimum High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check.
- OSHA 40 HAZWOPER and OSHA 10 Construction preferred
- TWIC preferred
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Able to walk up to 5 miles per day.
- Able to sit and stand up to 80% of their shift.