Trinity Subsurface is always seeking qualified technicians at all levels of experience. This role shares our core values of commitment to people, quality focus, and professionalism. This individual must be someone who can help us solve our customer’s problems in creative and innovative ways. Think you have what it takes? Submit your interest now and we’ll contact you within 24 hours.
Trinity Subsurface is committed to equality of employment opportunity. We do not discriminate against applicants or employees based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, identity and expression, disability or veteran status.
INFRASTRUCTURE SPECIALIST RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work in a safe and professional manner.
- Horizontally designate underground utilities with the use of electromagnetic, radio frequency, magnetic and ground penetrating radar equipment.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues and clients to determine scope of work, project limits, limitations and additional options for problem solving difficult locates.
- Document work concisely and accurately using standards and agreed upon methods
INFRASTRUCTURE SPECIALIST QUALIFICATIONS
- Basic Mathematical Skills
- Valid Driver’s License & Clean Driving Record (minor exceptions are possible)
- Safe & Reliable Transportation
- Ability to pass Company & Client Background Checks
- Ability to pass Company & Client Drug Screenings
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Able to work outdoors in all climates
- Able to work as early as 5:00 AM and as late as 7:00 PM (occasionally)
- Knowledge and understanding of complex utility systems; electric, gas, water, communication, sewer, steam, etc…
- Knowledge and understanding of electromagnetic theory, utility designation best practices and ground penetrating radar application.
- Ability to work independently without instruction or supervision.
- Advanced visual observation skills.
- Advanced problem-solving skills.
- Able to read and understand “as-builts” or plan sets.
- Desire for continued education and development.
- This is a full time position
- Estimated 40 hours + per week
- We hire humble, hungry, and smart teammates with a passion for giving their best in all that we do for our customers, teammates, and the community.
- You will work with a team of great people with diverse talents, backgrounds, and a passion for success.
- We offer competitive compensation with a base salary, commission, and benefits, including health, dental, vision and 401k with employer matching program, and a generous PTO plan