Trinity Subsurface, LLC is a rapidly growing company that continues to recruit and hire the best team we can. We continue to remain dedicated to our core values of Problem Solver, Dependable, Client Focused, Team Culture, Humbly Confident, and Hungry. Trinity takes pride in embodying these values both in our staff as well as our community. We encourage you to apply if you are looking to advance your career in a fast-growing company.
Trinity is seeking a Team Leader for our Pipe Services Division. Under the guidance of our Head of Operations you will be entrusted to ensure that everything in the Pipe Services Division is running smoothly, efficiently and effectively. Your day to day can range from getting your hands dirty working out the best solution to a problem in the field to sitting in an interview with Human Resources to help grow your team. The Ideal candidate would get excited to have a different experience every day and to have the opportunity to help guide the technicians in your division to grow to be even better technicians, employees and even people!
- Manage the daily activities of assigned projects to include our pipe services. Services include video pipe inspection, pipe cleaning, and trenchless pipe repair.
- Successfully overlooking and completing big and small projects.
- Planning, organizing and directing team members.
- Work with the project coordinator to schedule projects each day.
- Assist crews in preparation for projects
- Daily supervision of crews for pipe services.
- Manage Senior Technicians to perform ongoing training.
- Communicate and report to the head of operations on a weekly basis.
- Schedule and perform audits on all pipe crew members.
- Hit key performance indicators (KPI’s).
- Responsible for managing disciplines and performance; coordinating with HR for assistance when necessary.
- Daily communication with client service managers, scheduling and pipe crews.
- Knowledge of OSHA and safety standards for the construction industry.
- Improve processes for each service in the pipe division.
- Ensures the proper maintenance of all equipment; makes arrangements for repair and/or replacement of used and damaged equipment.
- Assign and schedule operational duties, tasks and responsibilities for direct reports
- You will be responsible for the transition of trained new employees to becoming a lead.
- Effectively communicate with department leads while working in a fast-paced environment
- You will verbally convey departmental processes and company policies in a group setting with the exclusive purpose of setting clear expectations and goals
- You will maintain safety standards for facility and vehicles with an uncompromising demeanor'
Education & Experience Requirements:
- 2 years of construction management experience.
- 2 years of sewer and drain/construction experience.
- 1 year of field experience in either video pipe inspection, pipe cleaning, or pipe repair.
- Project Management Experience Preferred
Skills & Abilities:
- Technical writing skills
- Analyzing Information
- Problem solving
- Supply management
- Verbal & written communication
- Easily pick up new software
- We hire humble, hungry, and smart teammates with a passion for giving their best in all that we do for our customers, teammates, and the community.
- You will work with a team of great people with diverse talents, backgrounds, and a passion for success.
- We are dedicated to advancing our team members and promoting from within – all job postings are posted internally prior to any external applicants being considered!
- We offer competitive compensation with a base salary and benefits:
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance covered at 100%
- 401k with 3% discretionary match
- 10 days of Paid Time Off
- 7 Paid Holidays
Trinity is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.