Do you enjoy communicating, cross-training, providing feedback, and resolving problems? Trinity Subsurface is growing fast, and we need someone that can handle these responsibilities, while marinating our core values of commitment to people, quality focus, and professionalism.
Do you thrive being a leader and having a team that you trust to follow your lead? As the Production Coordinator at Trinity Subsurface, you will play an integral role in day-to-day operations. Trinity Subsurface is growing fast, and we need someone that can handle these responsibilities, while marinating our core values of commitment to people, quality focus, and professionalism.
The project coordinator is the hand off between sales and operations. This position will work closely with the sales team to maximize the schedule and make sure the project's scope is completed for execution. Once the projects are on the board, the project coordinator will staff with appropriate personnel and equipment for proposed durations set forth by CSM. Prior to the project starting, the PC is responsible to make sure the project managers have a clear understanding of scope and are prepared to execute projects.
- Effective daily project coordination - maximize capacity!
- Proper tracking of on-site project times/duration.
- Maintain maximum project capacity with available equipment and personnel
- Maintain smooth project operations including scheduling, permitting, training
- Work daily with Client Service Managers to schedule jobs timely and efficiently
- Work daily with project managers to make sure projects are prepared.
- Ensure projects are completed within proposed timelines
- Complete daily job tracking to ensure proper billing of projects
- Coordinate PTO management with Team Leaders
- Review current and upcoming projects for all required information and accuracy
- Manage required training and certifications for all employees
- Coordinate all needed pre-production tasks such as 811, security clearances, site-specific training/certifications
- Be able to work in a fast-paced, “quick turn-around” environment
- Work with Team Leaders and Operations to ensure all projects are staffed with proper equipment & personnel
- Provide long-term production forecasts for Marketing and Operations planning
- Effective communication, task delegation, and critical thinking in quick-changing situations
- Must be a problem solver, an active listener, and able to know how to handle different situations and people
- Develop new processes to improve efficiency of daily operations
- Data entry of project information
- Maintain confidentiality of information when necessary
- Roll with the punches; situations change fast in the construction industry!
Skills & Abilities:
- Understanding different perspectives
- Must be a team player and work well with others
- Humble, Hungry and Smart
- Firm grasp on company policies
- Must be able to multitask and mentor teammates
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, AirTable, and Bluebeam are preferred, and must be open to new changes in software as the company grows!
- We hire humble, hungry, and smart teammates with a passion for giving their best in all that we do for our customers, teammates, and the community
- You will work with a team of great people with diverse talents, backgrounds, and a passion for success
- We offer competitive compensation with a base salary, bonuses, and benefits - including health, and 401k with employer matching program, and a generous PTO plan
Trinity is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.