Do you appreciate the thrill of a signed contract, or the agony of potential client that ghosts you? Do you like going after the next big client or project? Do you like going out of your way to meet a client’s needs and solve their problems? Trinity Subsurface is growing fast, and we need someone that can handle these responsibilities, while marinating our core values of hungry, dependable, humbly confident, problem solver, team culture, and client focused.
- Quoting projects from small half day jobs, to large multi-phased projects.
- Informing a potential client of the value of our services, and getting an agreement signed.
- Project Management
- Ensure quality work is completed on time and on budget.
- Client Retention
- Develop relationships with clients, maintain a strong rapport for the Trinity brand.
Skills & Abilities:
- The best ability is availability. Clients call at all hours. Must be able to speak to anyone, in person, by phone, email, and video conference.
- Must have excellent time management skills, while being able to multi-task.
- Must be self-motivated, know what KPI’s are, and be goal oriented.
- Work closely with all departments; Marketing, Operations, and Business Services
- Must be a problem solver, an active listener, and able to know how to handle different situations and people.
- Must have a Strong understanding of what Customer Service is.
- Public speaking for Lunch & Learns, and large client meetings.
- Field Experience is a plus, however being teachable is even better.
- Must be comfortable in both an office environment, and on construction environments.
- Good Microsoft Word, Excel, and Bluebeam skills are required, and must be open to new changes in software as the company evolves.
- Some travel may be required.
- Experience in Utility Locating a plus.
- We hire humble, hungry, and smart teammates with a passion for giving their best in all that we do for our customers, teammates, and the community.
- You will work with a team of great people with diverse talents, backgrounds, and a passion for success.
- We offer competitive compensation with a base salary, bonuses, and benefits - including health, and 401k with employer matching program, and a generous PTO plan.
Tools provided by Trinity: Trinity Subsurface will provide all necessary tools and equipment to do the job, including a laptop computer and all necessary software. A CSM will be reimbursed for mileage on their vehicle and travel that may be incurred doing while business.
Trinity is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.