Territory managers build and foster strong customer relationships within a particular region. They design strategies aimed at growing regional revenue by satisfying customer needs and special requests. Territory managers use consumer research to maximize potential revenues and gain the loyalty of their clientele. This role shares our core values of commitment to people, quality focus, and professionalism. This individual must be someone who can help us solve our customer’s problems in creative and innovative ways.
Territory Manager Respobsibilities
- Perform GPR on all sites as calls come in
- Manage schedule to perform jobs
- Assist our Operations Coordinator and Accounts Receivable Coordinator in reviewing customer’s documentation.
- Assist with Accounts Receivable for customers as needed.
- Work together with our Operations Coordinator and Client Service Managers to input job information and create proposals for new projects as needed.
- General administrative duties, including but not limited to filing and data entry.
- Meets regularly with regional clients
- Observes competitor strategies within the assigned region
- Provides detailed sales reports to the Director of Sales
- Outlines efficient regional sales strategies
- Responds to regional client needs with appropriate solutions
- Leads training sessions on company product offerings and sales techniques
- Other duties/tasks as assigned
Territory Manager Qualifications
- Possess effective communication skills; both oral and written
- Previous GPR experience is preferred
- If inexperienced, must be willing to learn how to use GPR and other equipment to complete locating projects as necessary
- Must be physically capable of carrying up to 60 pounds
- Work / walk on concrete or uneven surfaces and/or walk for long periods of time
- Comfortable working on small to large construction sites
- Possess skills in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
- Must have the ability to drive the company provided vehicle to multiple job sites per day
- Familiar with technology
- Detail oriented
- Must be a team player
- Highly Organized
Trinity Subsurface Engineering is committed to equality of employment opportunity. We do not discriminate against applicants or employees based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, identity and expression, disability or veteran status.Trinity Subsurface Engineering is committed to equality of employment opportunity. We do not discriminate against applicants or employees based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, identity and expression, disability or veteran status.
- We hire humble, hungry, and smart teammates with a passion for giving their best in all that we do for our customers, teammates, and the community.
- You will work with a team of great people with diverse talents, backgrounds, and a passion for success.
- We offer competitive compensation with a base salary, commission, and benefits, including health, dental, vision and 401k with employer matching program, and a generous PTO plan
Territory Manager Job Requirements
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in a similar role
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Great collaborative and time-management skills
- Sales-oriented and analytical
- This is a full time position
- Estimated 40 hours + per week