Trinity Subsurface is looking for someone with trenchless pipe repair experience to focus on sectional point repairs and UV manhole to manhole lining. Our core values are Hungry ,Dependable, Problem Solver, Client Focused, Team Culture and Humbly Confident.
● Use trenchless repair equipment effectively and safely.
● Perform a variety of tasks involving manual laborer in a utility installation work environment.
● Perform a variety of tasks to complete sectional point repair lining and UV lining.
● Operate equipment in a safe manner.
● Investigate, inspect, troubleshoot, and diagnose plumbing and piping systems
● Use if CCTV Camera and Locating Systems to diagnose and inspect pipes
● Installation of Cured In Place Pipe (CIPP) lining products including but not limited to: Pull-in-Place lining, inversion lining, UV lining, and epoxy coatings.
● Ensure that proper safety and incident reporting procedures are followed.
● Signal equipment operators to facilitate alignment, movement, and adjustment of machinery, equipment, and materials.
● Tend pumps, compressors ,and generators to provide power for tools, machinery, and equipment.
● Lubricate, clean, and repair machinery, equipment, and tools.
● Maintain a clean job site: pick up all tools/equipment and secure the job site each day in order to eliminate potential hazards.
● Follow all safety procedures for confined space into manholes and catch basins.
● Clean and prepare construction sites to eliminate possible hazards.
● Control traffic passing near, in, and around work zones.
● Load, unload, and identify materials, machinery, and tools, and distribute them to the appropriate locations, according to project plans and specifications.
● Read and interpret plans, instructions, and specifications to determine work activities.
● Understanding utilities
● Must be a team player and work well with others.
● Humble, Hungry and Smart.
● Firm grasp on company policies.
● Must be able to multitask and work as a team.
● Good use of hand tools and understanding machinery.
● Sewer Lining experience a plus
● Team lead experience a plus
● We hire humble, hungry, and smart teammates with a passion for giving their best in all that we do for our customers, teammates, and the community.
● You will work with a team of great people with diverse talents, backgrounds, and a passion for success.
● We offer competitive compensation with a base salary, bonuses, and benefits - including health, and401k with employer matching program, and a generous PTO plan.
Trinity is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or another federally protected class.
Sewer & Drain,Lining, Pipe, Storm Sewer, Sanitary Sewer, Repair
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00 - $32.00 per hour
● 401(k) matching
● Dental insurance
● Health insurance
● Life insurance
● Paid time off
● Referral program
● Relocation assistance
● Vision insurance
● Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
● Bonus pay
● Commission pay
● Pipe Lining: 1 year(Preferred)
● Crew management: 1 year(Preferred)
Work Location: On the road